Monday, January 15, 2024

Kids Lion Dance Competition 2024

Kids Lion Dance Competition 14 January 2024

at the

Malaysian Edition 2024 World Dragon & Lion Dance Extravaganza

in Lalaport BBCC KUALA LUMPUR

Judges

They even set up a booth selling dragon heads and figurines














Photographers!

Media crew

Started off with drum performances. I thought it was a waste of time. It delayed the competition by half hour. Unless points are counted in too, I’m unsure. 




This little guy caught my attention. Very brave of him to start in a lion dance troop so early. Good development of character!


First troop!

There were 12 troops. Unfortunately I only had the energy and patience for 4 troops. My knees were giving way and I was starving like hell… LOL. 







2nd troop









3rd Troop







4th troop
Great props!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment