Friday, January 12, 2024

Restaurant Hor Poh Cuisine

Restaurant Hor Poh Cuisine
Taman Sri Sinar, Segambut 

Quite excited at first to try this place out. A friend of a friend had good things to say about it too. I walked to the front door and saw the Michelin sticker. My heart sank.
Oh no, not a Michelin!

I am NOT a Michelin fan. So I prayed this place was good on its own skills. 

Ordered Hakka noodles. The noodles were not what we had expected but it tasted good. 
Ordered Hakka Stew Pork & Buns. Good!
Ordered Hakka Yong Tau Foo ~ taste was not to my liking. 

Then we decided to tapau Lei Cha and Fried Rice.
Tapau-ed 2 Lei Cha (I had so much confidence in them as their dishes were good when served in the restaurant!!!) and a Salted Fish Fried Rice. 

I have tapau-ed too many Lei Cha by this day as I love having it for dinner cos it’s light and nutritious but this is my VERY FIRST TIME that the tapau-ed lei cha WENT SOUR!!!

I tasted it TWICE cos I could not believe it. How could it be SOUR? Unhappily, we had to pour the soups away. Sooooooooooo UPSET. 

Was so unhappy that I had forgotten to take pics the Lei Cha!!! Useless anyways cos nobody could taste them HAHAHA!

Michelin lah!!! 



Hakka Noodles

Hakka Stew Pork & Buns




Hakka Yong Tau Foo





 

No comments:

Post a Comment