Thursday, January 11, 2024

Yuan Yuan Tea Style 圆缘茶居

Yuan Yuan Tea Style or Tea House
Kuchai Lama

What a wonderful little dim sum place that also serves a variety of rice and noodles. 

I was glad we had decided to come on a weekday morning. Apparently weekends are killers with long queues for tables! No thank you.

The food was fabulous. I really wanna come back again to try the others on the menu. Prople are lovely there too.

I super duper LOVED the Truffle Flying Prawn Noodle, not because it was “flying”…. Hahaha! Its gravy was crazy delicious to me, being a truffle lover. 











Tree of Lychee Shrimp Balls 



This is the amazing dish ~ Truffle Flying Prawn Noodles!
The presentation was pure artistic.
The truffle gravy was to die for ~ seriously DEEEEELICIOUS to me, being a truffle lover. 
I wanna eat that again, and again…. and again…










Dim Sum Platter












 

No comments:

Post a Comment