Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Kwong Wah Ais Kacang

Kwong Wah Ais Kacang
Pavilion Bukit Jalil

I first noticed KWAK when I first visited this Pavilion and thought that it was kinda funny having an ais kacang shop in such a prestigious mall. Little did I know that KWAK has a rich history. 

My cousin and I had a squabble over KWAK. We were talking about our favorite cendol place and mine is Sistars Kitchen at Section 17. His was Kwong Wah also at Section 17. When we checked the addresses, they were supposedly located at the same place, Happy Mansion. 
So the next time I went to Happy Mansion, I drove around but could not find Kwong Wah. 
Then, I finally noticed a newspaper clipping on the wall of Sistars Kitchen with the name Kwong Wah.

They are sister and brother shops!!!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment