Monday, February 26, 2024

Susu Vegan

Susu Vegan Mylkbar
Jalan Nagor, Penang

This is indeed a vegan bar. Interesting ya? Run by a young enterprising fella named Ken. Very friendly. Helpful too. 

We had walked from Fort Cornwallis that morning. Haha was not planned but our appointment at Susu was at about 1pm. It was… “oh let’s try to reach Penang Road”, and then it was “oh susu vegan is very near, let’s walk!” By the time we reached Susu,  I was literally drenched through!!!

I actually walked past Susu as the name was on its window. But getting to see Chaigo on the pathway, on drain covers, enroute to the cafe… I knew I was on the right track. Had to actually call Susu to ask “where are you? I can’t see you” and Ken had to walk out so I could spot him. 

Chaigo led the way!








This was what I came for!



Iced Coffee








 

No comments:

Post a Comment