Monday, March 4, 2024

Hong Kee Dessert 洪記糖水

Hong Kee Dessert stall
Section 17, located at the market, next to the Seventeen Mall
However, they are only open from Thursday to Sunday, from 4PM onwards. 

Many people told me that their tong sui have deteriorated but it’s ok to me, I still like them and they are affordable. I have not tasted their tong sui in the past so I’d never have known!

Not very convenient to come by to buy the tong sui for us as I really dislike purposely coming out in the late afternoon, unless we’ve been out the whole day and could drop by before going home. That would be best!



Black sesame

My favorite ~ Pulut Hitam

Sugarcane, water chestnut, etc

Apples, I think!

Red dates with birds nest

Watermelon with white fungus, water chestnut, etc







 

No comments:

Post a Comment