Monday, March 18, 2024

Khaliff Bakery

Khaliff Bakery stall at Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman (TAR) Bazar Ramadan 2024
I saw them in TikTok, selling what I hunted down most ~ Lemang Periuk Kera. 
So I checked them out and found out they open at 11AM instead of the usual 3PM bazar time. Perfect! I really do dislike going out late afternoons. 

So I Grab to Jln TAR. I really do not know where to park if I had driven. Grab is the best option. Stopped at Frenz Hotel and the stall is just behind the hotel. 

It was only about 10.45AM when I reached there so I took the opportunity to have Nasi Kandar while waiting. Haven’t had nasi kandar in ages. I do love my rice flooded in curry and a piece of fried fish was heavenly enough.


Then at 11.30AM I walked by Khaliff. They are opened with all food set out nicely already. Yayyyyyy!
True enough the lemang periuk kera were there. Ready to be bought and eaten. However, the rest of the food looked so yummy as they were freshly cooked. 






Serunding



Paru




Dendeng was sooooo yummy

Paru


Rendang chicken was heavenly. Lemang dippedin this was AWSEOME!
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment