Sunday, March 10, 2024

Jinjang

I found out about this little town of Jinjang last year when I was hunting for this bakery. And I was intrigued!

Bakery

Then I hunted for this Sarawak makan place but it was closed on that day I was there. I realized Jinjang is a place of a good variety of food. Time for more exploration. 

A food court

Another eating place, serves herbal noodles

A Chinese stall (lady boss is either from China or Taiwan) serving buns, pastry, mee sua noodles, dunplings and soybean milk.

Love the old traditional houses here












The craziest looking house I have ever seen! I really meant unique!!!
At first I thought it was someone’s garage. Took a closer look … it has its own house number and everything. That’s really someone’s home. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment