Thursday, March 21, 2024

Sood Yod Thai

Sood Yod Thai Restaurant
Jln 25/2 Taman Bukit Emas
Petaling Jaya (Kelana Jaya)

For the life of me, I didn’t know where we were. Found the place alright as Waze never disappoints. Then I realized we are directly opposite the KJ LRT, means go straight to the right I would see Paradigm Mall. Ahhh it’s along the LDP highway!

Chiang Mai cuisine

I must say the waiter was really professional (when serving) and friendly. Full of smiles. 
Food was nice. Good selection on the menu. For once, the photos on the menu matches the real thing!








Khao Sai Koi

Egg noodles in curry served with a chicken drumstick and topped with crispy noodles. 




Pork & Crab balls


Som Tum Thai ~ papaya salad



Khao Kha Moo ~ pork leg rice






 

No comments:

Post a Comment