Thursday, October 10, 2024

Kedai Makanan Sun Sun

Pekan Ampang
My first time and I still was unsure which part of Ampang I was in. Shops were super old though. Parking was difficult but I managed to find a proper one. 
Wow, crowded kopitiam.
We found a table, sat down and tried to figure out how to order food. 
Waitresses came around to get our drink orders and told us we had to go at the back to order our food. 
Ohhh, the food stalls were at the back of the shop!!!

We came here for the special Wantan mee. 



I approached this boss who was cutting Char Siew. Called to him in Cantonese “Hi Boss” and before I could order, he put a piece of Char Siew into my mouth!!!
Caught me by surprise.
Nevertheless, how kind of him.
Then a young boy came around to get my order. 
Talked with my mouth full!!! Haiya so rude…









Our Wantan mee platter

Char Siew was melt in my mouth. Noodles were springy and flavorful. Chose fried wantan but you can order boiled ones too. They also have curry wantan mee. 





Sun Sun is opposite the Bomba of Ampang 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment