Monday, February 17, 2020

Mango King


2017
I first found this place in April 2017. It was a humble shack or you could call it a 'kampung house', only selling mangoes and other fruits, depending on seasons. However, their mangoes were the ones I kept going back for more. Not only they are giant in size, but they are sooooooo sweet. The flesh is thick and just oh too yummy.  They are to die for! 

Gradually, they started making mango smoothies and adding tables and chairs under their mango trees for visitors to sit and enjoy mangoes and titbits.

My dad, being the dramatic King! He loves the mangoes.

They also sell snacks and chips



















2020

I still love driving 1.5 hours just to enjoy a good ole pure mango smoothie.  The boss is super friendly and he recognizes us whenever we pay a visit. It is a pity we live so far away but I will gladly take any friend who visits me to Mango King for some heavenly mango smoothie.

Today they have food stalls in their compound selling assam laksa, seafood omelette, char kuey teow,  fruit rojak, and they even have mango stick rice. I hope they continue to prosper and I wish that more people know of their quality mangoes.










Mango King
248 Lorong 4
Sekinchan 45400
Tel: 019-303 9406

No comments:

Post a Comment