Thursday, February 6, 2020

Sea Walking, Manukan Island

Time to go under the sea!
Wearing a 25kg helmet, I got to admire the amazing sea life up close and personal.  I totally loved it!

I had a fun guide named Bong who is an experienced diver.  There were 3 divers in the water making sure everyone are okay in the water.  Even though this was just a short 30 minute walk under the sea but it was a great experience.

The helmet that I was wearing is called a Dive Helmet, a weighted dive helmet designed for walking underwater along a predetermined path. The helmet kept me submerged without an oxygen tank so I can explore the underwater creatures with ease. I could breathe normally wearing that helmet but I must remember not to look downward or upwards as water could enter the helmet.  I could easily turn my head to the left and right in the water. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment