Thursday, March 26, 2020

Lipstick Making at Tianzifang, Shanghai

It was such an eye-opening experience for me, making my own lipstick. I was actually more excited about the lipstick containers and I loved this particular red one with Chinese motifs. 

This is a little shop located in the famous shopping area named Tianzifang in Shanghai. I love this neighborhood because there are so much to see, eat and learn. Anyways, I passed by this shop and the lipstick containers caught my eye first. Gradually I understood that I had to make my own lipstick, which added to my excitement. 




Here I go...
First, chose my lipstick color

Add oil
Stir

Add beewax

Add butter

Heating it up a little

Vitamin E

A drop of fragrance

Pouring the lipstick mixture into the mould

Wait
Slowly covering the lipstick with the container. My fingers were shaking!

When I pull the container upwards....walla...the lipstick came up together. 
It was magic!

My first Jo-made lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment