Sunday, March 13, 2022

Happy Garden - Volcano Curry Mee

火山咖喱面 Huǒshān gālí miàn

Volcano Curry Mee

This food court is located in Happy Garden. A friend recommended me to try and so I did. There were a few surprises when I arrived at Happy Garden. There are food stalls by the WHOLE road! This particular food court where the Volcano Curry Mee stall was sitting right at the corner when I turned into the road; kinda like the captain of the food road!!!

Walked into the food court and omigosh, there are many stalls other than the volcano curry mee stall. Oh my... not advisable to go when you are starving... you would want to order everything.

I ordered a bowl of this Volcano Curry Mee with a variety of seafood. RM38 per bowl. Fit for 2-3 people. YES! Soup was so tasty and they gave an extra bowl of soup too.
The amount of seafood piled on top and inside the bowl was a "I am totally in love" feeling.
You get to choose the noodles that you prefer in your curry soup so I chose lai fun (a slimmer version of udon); these noodles are usually used to make asam laksa. 

What a great lunch! Anddddd.... there's an air-conditioned section in this food court too.
You get to eat your curry mee in comfort.

We were there before 11.30am so not many people around. Nice and quiet actually.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment