Thursday, March 3, 2022

Sabah - Tuaran - Shangrila Rasa Ria

Shangri-la Rasa Ria, Pantai Dalit, Tuaran

Rasa Ria started its dazzling lights display from Christmastime 2021 onwards. I was envious seeing my friends enjoying being there, especially by the beachside, while I was still stuck in Shanghai. When I found out that the display was only going to end in mid Feb 2022, I booked 2 rooms for 27 Jan 2022; it was a mini vacation for Dad & Mom too!













Tea time!.... Well, coffee time for me!















Buffet dinner at Tepi Laut. 
We had a grand time tasting food from almost all the stalls... hehe... such piggies were we!
We had Asian dishes, Western dishes, fresh seafood and Malay kuih for dessert.
Beef curry
Prawns and Mussels
Steak
Lamb pizza
Grilled fish
Beef satay
Kuih



Lights display

It was fascinating. Music was fun and very Chinese New Year - like!
However, I became a feast for the sandflies.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment