Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hydrangea


Natives to exotic Eastern Asia, these bigleaf hydrangeas are pretty fussy flowers to me. In my garden, they live in a partially shaded corner where they only get to enjoy the morning sun (or else they will play dead all day!) and are forever in need of water. A friend once asked me, "How in the world do you grow pink hydrangeas?" Easy peasy lime juice!!!

Forever pink...mmm...brings me back to my childhood days. Always brings a smile on my face. Childhood was fun, happy and I was always hungry! I remember always looking forward to the weekends cos that's when dad would take us out and that meant, I get to have ice-creams and burgers...YUM! Loved strawberry ice-cream to death back then. Burgers....ok...ok...I still love them to death now!

Hydrangea symbolizes heartfelt emotions. An expression of gratitude for being understood.

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. (Marcel Proust)
Memories...
Friends who have touched my life so deeply. Who liberated me into life. Some of them have gone now and I miss them dearly. At times, I just wanna pick them up from my dreams and hug them. Does it really take a lifetime to forget someone? Don't believe so. If that someone meant so much to me....never will I want to forget.

The heart that truly loves never forgets....

Footprints in my heart...

Our meeting was more than fate. You were God-sent; the perfect mate for my soul. We share a bond so strong. Time spent together meant a great deal, I am sure, to both of us. Each moment intensifies the need to touch, for your love has reached the core of my soul. Forever to each other...there will be love, need and passion...

No comments:

Post a Comment