Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Shanghai Pudong: Krusta American Burger

This Krusta American Burger shop in located in Hi5 shopping mall at Baiye Road, Pudong.
I was quite curious as to the name like "Krusta" which I have never heard before and serving American burgers in Shanghai? 
It is a local brand. I must say the burgers tasted ok but the one that I had, the Smoked Bacon Angus Beef Cheese Burger, was not tasty enough for me. Burger patty was ok. Cheese was too little. Sauce was somewhat peculiar in taste. Nope, not at all an "American Burger" to me!!!

Business was good. Delivery orders kept rolling in.




Smoked Bacon Angus Beef Cheese Burger
Fries




A plastic fork!!!
Spaghetti Bolognese was not too bad. Served with frozen meatballs though and not homemade ones.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment