Monday, October 19, 2020

Xintiandi - The Habit Burger Grill

The Habit Burger Grill started off in 1969 in Santa Barbara, California as a family-owned business. 

This year, Yum! Brands, the parent company of KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell 
bought over The Habit Burger Grill. 

China's first outlet is located in the prestigious SOHO Fuxing Square, Xintiandi.

I loved the presentation of the burgers. Loved the refillable sodas and condiments. However, I am not too fond of the patty taste. Not tasty enough for me. As I have not tasted the original burgers in CA, I would not know if burgers in China have been customized for the locals here. I was not pleased with my burger, not when I have to pay ¥52 for one charburger, fries and drink, with no cheese!

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment