Sunday, October 10, 2021

Shanghai Metro - Changqing Road Station Line 7

Changqing Road Metro Station Line 7

This is one station which I usually do not like to choose as one has to go out of this station and walk a bit to another station in order for a change in route. But this time I chose it as it was one of the closest routes to my destination and I did not want to waste time.
To my surprise, there's new art installed on the ceiling of this station.
Sooo beautiful.
I was mesmerized.

China just had their one week National Day holiday which started on 1 October. This must be one change in this station so as to celebrate the National Day week holiday.

Fortunately there were not many folks around or else taking these shots would be almost impossible to do. Lucky me!
 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment