Friday, October 22, 2021

Sichuan - Diexi Lake 260921

I saw the YAK!!!

Stop the car!!!! NOWWWWWWWWWW!!!

We were on our way back to Chengdu from Jiuzhaigou. I so wanted to take some photos of the yak especially when I saw them grazing on the mountain. They are just so amazing. Now to get to see one up close, I was delighted. 

Unfortunately, I did not like what I saw. The owner was treating the yak in such a rough manner; pulling it left and right by the nose. OUCH! He was trying to get visitors to sit on the yak for 10 Yuan and the poor yak had to bear with all the pulling and kicking and poking. 
Poor Yak.

Diexi Lake was such a happy place when the weather is good and it was still mid morning. The place was bustling with stalls; people frying chestnuts, selling fruits, vegetables and snacks. Of course, I was happy to get some nicer shots of Diexi Lake and the surrounding flowers.

































 

No comments:

Post a Comment