Friday, July 17, 2020

Jalan Alor Street Art

Jalan Alor

Renowned for being THE foodie street in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
Famed for a huge variety of  local and foreign food stalls.
Popular to tourists, basically foodies! 
I am not too sure about the locals though. In my circle of friends, only a couple of them have actually been or/and eaten there. Many know the location but have never step foot on that area. I learnt that it is very common for the majority of locals here. It is a shame because we live in a beautiful country. 
 I am so grateful for these years living Kuala Lumpur that I am able to explore every nook and corner; to see, hear, taste, smell and feel for myself, my Malaysia.

The Jalan Alor area has 2 lanes of Street Art now. 
Street Art Lane 1 is at Changkat Bukit Bintang.
Street Art Lane 2 is at Tengkat Tong Shin.

The back lanes have been cleaned up and now the area is covered with colorful artistic expressions. 
I am lovin' it!











  











 







 





No comments:

Post a Comment