Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Lenggong Day 2

Tasik Raban @ Raban Lake is simply beautiful. Still waters. Breathtaking hills. Paradise.














Raja Muda Nazrin bridge



 
Let's go check out a waterfall!
Good God...the path was soooo narrow. Probably only could fit 1 1/4 cars. I prayed so hard that I did not have to face an oncoming car. Moreover one side of the road was a cliff!
Walking into this forest was quite exciting. It has some giant trees around and they were all labelled with names. So cool.
 

Lata Kekabu Tropical Forest







Families gathered here to have picnics and enjoy the water





Tree: Sindora Coriacea (bottom)
Tree: Sindora Coriacea (top)


This was my first time photographing this tallllll tree using panoramic view, vertically!!! I just wanted so much to get the whole tree in one photo. Does it look like a beanstalk?




I loved this platform. Immediately asked Hubs to jump for me!!! LOL he was so obedient. 
Such a good boy!









Mayday! Mayday! Tree has fallen!!!
At this point, I felt that it was weird that NOBODY was around. Everyone hung around at the entrance of the falls. It was mystery. Why?



Until we reached the bridge which did not look safe at all, we made a U-turn!


Tree: Shorea Leprosula

No comments:

Post a Comment