Sunday, December 24, 2023

Comic Fiesta 2023

Comic Fiesta 2023 @ KLCC 

🤎 Groot and I 🤎

I am hopeless when it comes to anime or comic characters BUT I sure love to walk amongst them, hopefully to shoot some good shots. These youngsters always give their 200% when dressing up for this event. Reallllllly fun to admire their effort to imitate the real comic characters. 

This year was especially enjoyable and memorable for me. I got to bring my parents along to the fiesta. They had fun choosing characters to take photos with. And being in their 80s, all of these comic characters were kind enough to oblige. 

I also met a fellow instagrammer, Ben @ Rabbitmeritz, who came up to me to say hello. So nice to meet him. I have been admiring his photography all this while; Ben is a street, urban and travel photographer himself. 

Ben @ Rabbitmeritz







































 

No comments:

Post a Comment