Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Maison 1929

Maison 1929

On the way back to the hotel, we stopped by Maison for dessert and Vietnamese coffee.

Yummy savory “desserts” haha we ordered the starters! Went really well with the Vietnamese coffee. 




Cold and Hot coffee


Minced beef wrapped in Lot leaf



Shrimp and pork spring rolls


WE WENT BACK ON OUR LAST EVENING IN HANOI





Ahhhh, funny story here! 
I ordered a Mocktail Mojito and my drink came. I was thirsty so I gulpped some down pretty fast. 5 mins later, I was heating up. 
Uh oh!!!!
I asked my waitress, “Did you give me a mocktail or a cocktail?”
She checked with kitchen. COCKTAIL!
I was bright red in another 5 mins HAHAHAAAA they were all panicking. Yeah, that’s why I don’t drink outside, I look scary but honestly, not drunk at all. Just neon red! They kept serving me hot tea, which was really nice of them. 

Crazyyyy YUMMY Pomelo Prawn Salad




Seeee… habis liao!

Bun Bo 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment