Sunday, December 10, 2023

Grilled Wings in Hanoi

A cute story to share! 
This happened after that huge hotpot of snails dinner which I knew I would be hungry after an hour or so!
So I decided to go tapau chicken wings. 

The night before I had walked around and found this little shop of grilled meat on sticks. There were only 4 to 5 short plastic tables and stools for dining in. 

Anyway, I had to figure out how to tell them I wanted 10 wings 🤣 So there I went with my sign language!!!
The lady nodded her head, said some Vietnamese words.

Not long after, an employee packed one stick of CHICKEN FEET and handed it to me! Had a shock of my life. So tried sign language again. Counted fingers for them. Pointed to the wings. They finally got it! They started screaming at each other and I burst out in laughter. They also laughed. 

They are a good funny bunch of people. Hehe… I finally got my 10 grilled wings for supper. 




These wings were yummmmmy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment