Sunday, December 10, 2023

The Old Well Cocktail Bar

Funny story but not funny at that time…

I had to run into this bar in dire need of a toilet. Thought that in this higher class looking place, people would at least understand broken English. NOPE!

And for the life of me, I could not remember how to say TOILET in Vietnamese!
nhà vệ sinh

Noooo, I did not poo my pants. I had to quickly SHOW them that I needed the toilet NOW. Was quite embarrassing for me actually but I was more annoyed and mad than anything else. WTF. How is it that people in customer service do not know what a toilet is in English? Arrgghhhhh!

So, who to blame? Myself lah! So not prepared in times of emergency like this. 


Their serviettes say I&I Cocktail Castle. 
Hmmm, I’m confused. 
Anyways, I stayed back a little for a drink of Salty Coffee. The coffee was perfect. 



Decor is very French!








 





No comments:

Post a Comment