Friday, October 13, 2023

JUNJI ITO Horror House 2023

JUNJI ITO

The famous Japanese horror manga artist is in the house of Lalaport KL

A horror house combined with some of Ito’s artwork was perfect for this Halloween season.

Tickets were RM49 for one hall and RM79 for 2 halls. 2 different halls with different scenes and “ghosts”!




I decided to visit because of a friend. She wanted company so I volunteered. That would give me a reason to see Ito’s work and seeing my friend all goo goo gaa gaa over Junji Ito was fun!

I was quite excited to see Ito’s drawings. I did not know who he is and how famous is he although everyone told me he is world famous. Unfortunately, I’m not a Japanese manga fan nor a horror fan BUT I’d to know more about Junji Ito. 

Unfortunately for me, the horror house was not horrific for me! It was lame. Nothing scary at all. Well, I’m used to America’s level of Haunted Houses during Halloween so this was nothing. 
The time frame in between trying to scare visitors were too long and by the time I saw a “ghost” or a scary looking character, they were predictable to me!!!

So RM79 was expensive to me cos I was bored 🤣

However, I enjoyed Hall C and wished there were more of Ito’s drawings and comics. His drawings were exquisite. 











Hall C





















































 

No comments:

Post a Comment